I decided to build the rear triangle first on this tandem, and while I liked it for a few reasons, I think I’ll go back to the tried and true method of doing chainstays, then the main triangle(s), then finishing up with seatstays. With my new tube bender finished, the seatstays will be like icing on the cake. I’m pretty excited to experiment with different bends and methods.
Anyway, this is all I got before I dropped it off for powdercoat. Will be picking it up next week! Wait till you see the color Hayley and I picked out…
And P.S. yes I know my walls are way too white. I’m looking for posters.
One Reply to “A new tandem: main tubes & finish”